Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Countdown 'til I Get Fired...

OHMYGOD I love Google Reader! I don't think I can adequately describe my love for something that gives me yet another avenue to fuck off at work! Until now, I haven't been able to read my favorite blogs during the day, because Websense deemed anything with the word blog or blogspot as "Non-Productive". (Shut-up, Websense - you're not the boss of me! You know what's "Non-Productive"? Me spending more time trying to find ways to get around you.)

Now I have this fantastic little work-around (I swear if anyone tells Websense I will find that person and staple their lips shut) which allows me to see vitally important posts during the day instead of having to wait all the way until sometime around 6:15 pm.

What vitally important things, you ask? Well, for example, ... ... fine, I can't think of anything that would require my immediate attention, but it could happen. And when it does, I will know about it right away!

I still can't read comments on the blogs, but I have a feeling I'll figure out a way to do that, too. After all, if it means more time not doing my job, I'm all about research!

2 comments:

JHC said...

I'll do my part to keep you employed by consistently not writing anything. You're welcome!

Lainey said...

Oh, no worries. I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons for me to get fired, so your very generous sacrifice isn't necessary. Carry on with the fantastic stories and Pine Martens!