Friday, June 5, 2009

Testing, Testing...Is This Thing On?

Move along.   Nothing to see here.  I'm just trying out the posting from email function.

Oh hey, wait!  While I'm here, I keep forgetting to say, "Hi!" to the new readers/followers of this here SUPER FANTASTIC EXCITING blog.

Hello new readers/followers and thanks for taking time out of your life to read my silly babbling.  You'll never get these minutes back, so I hope you're either very young and have plenty of time to kill or you're very, very old and are just waiting for the Angel of Death to relieve you of your pitiable existence.  Either way, I'm really glad you're here.  Please chime in and comment if you feel like it.  I love ignoring new commenters just as much as ignoring people who've been around for a while & who are far nicer to me than I deserve.  But really, I don't love ignoring anyone, I'm just a slacker and sometimes it takes me a while to respond to the witty and wonderful comments you guys leave.  I'm trying get better at it.  Maybe if new people comment, maybe it'll guilt me into responding within a reasonable time frame.  I'm willing to give it a shot!

BTW, the search to replace Jackie is almost over.  I'll post more about that later, but I don't want to jinx it until she actually accepts our offer.  Hopefully, I'll know something by this evening or by Monday morning.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Ok, let's see if this posting via gmail thing works... 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It works. Commence the ignoring now.

onthevirg said...

Long time liste...oh wait, that's a lie. But I look forward to catching up on your hilarious hijinks!

It does, indeed, work.

So now you've got a new reader, better get to responding...or there will be consequences!

And thanks again for your donation!
{wink}

Spender said...

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the inspiration! Your post on the inevitability of invisibility caused me to respond from a sympathetic male point of view.
I like your style, young lady.

Lainey said...

Sarah - Damn you. You know that reverse psychology crap works on me every time! Now I can't ignore you.

Virg - I really am horribly lame at responding and it's pitiful because it's not like I'm busy having anything resembling a life. I think it's because I can't do it on work time. Stupid Websense!

Spender - Thanks for coming by and you totally won me over with the alliteration (inevitability of invisibility)! The "young lady" gimme didn't hurt either.