Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cost Effective AND Good for the Environment!

You guys, this week?  Holy balls.  This week has kicked me in the teeth and almost reduced me to tears a couple of times.  It's INSANE the amount of crap that's going on at work and people have done lost their damn minds!  Ohmylord.  But anyway, this isn't about that.  This entry is not a "woe is me, my job is *hard*" post.  This entry is all about the GEM I found today when emptying the Suggestion Box (Which seriously, really needs a new name. Rarely, if ever, have I had a legitimate and cost-effective/helpful suggestion come from it. In fact, truth be told, I fucking hate the Suggestion Box and think it's worthless and encourages stupidity.  One of the first "Suggestions" [Yes, it needs quotes] was for the company to pump pure oxygen in through the air vents, so the employees would be more alert and productive.  Hand to God.  Actual "Suggestion".). 

However, I want to find this person and ask them to be my new BFF.




Haa, A-MEN, my red pen-loving friend.  A-fucking-men!

4 comments:

Amethyst Anne said...

This person sounds like one of the only rational people in your office. I suggest tracking them down and friending them for life!

Girl With Curious Hair said...

I think you've stumbled upon a potential Pajiban. Tracking him/her down could be fun, very destructive or both.

Lainey said...

Amethyst Anne - HI! I know - how sad is it that the person who wants someone to bleed to death is one of the GOOD employees!

Girl - Right? I almost don't want to know who it is though, because what if it's someone I dislike? Ugh, I'd be so disappointed!

Kathryn said...

Haha! Simply wonderful.

Kate x