Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Wasn't SLACKING, I Was BUSY!

 
 

So, there's this boy (although, maybe he would rather be called a man...)  Ok, so, there's this MAN and I'm maybe kinda' sorta' smitten with him and I *think* he's a little sweet on me, too.  Well, if he's not, he spends an awful damn lot of time on the phone with me when he could be doing ANYTHING else (seriously, y'all, contrary to what I'm SURE you're thinking, I am not really all that fascinating to talk to.  I know, shocking!).   He's SUPER smart and funny and sweet and I just really enjoy getting to know him.  My days are way more fun (and way less productive - sorry, boss!) and my nights are filled with entertaining conversations and lots of giggling.  Unfortunately, we don't live in the same place, so our time together is limited to gmail and the phone, but it's nice because we're actually having some good talks instead of just having the non-stop sex.  Please don't misunderstand, I'm not OPPOSED to the non-stop sex, but I'm also loving the extended foreplay of hearing his slight, little southern accent talk about my thiiighs...  Oh and also talking about politics, child-rearing, Oxford Commas, work, religion, and other hot-button topics on which we actually mostly agree (much to my surprise, frankly).

I'm not prepared to really talk about details, but I needed to say something, because I haven't had the flutterflies in a long time and it's awfully fun.  I forgot what it was like.

And now that I've rambled on and on, how are you?  Ready for Christmas?  Anything fun YOU want to talk about?

Happy No Whining Wednesday (late, but it's 11:59, so still totally counts) and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee. You're so cute.

Snuggie

Sarah said...

Here's a fun thing that I wanna talk about: I am LOVING that you tagged this with "Waking Up With Things in Your Mouth".

HO HO HO!

Heh. See what I did there?

Merry Christmas, slutface! You're my favouritest favourite and I want to keep you in my pocket forever. Except maybe for when you're engaging in the non-stop sex; I don't have a plastic pocket protector or anything, so I'll let you out for that.

Lainey said...

Snuggie - Thank you, my friend!

Sarah - God, how I LOVE that you noticed the tag! It's the little things that make me laugh like a spaz and that's one of them. You're another one of them. Merry Christmas to you, brainlickinghobag! I love you!

jM said...

Hee! You reminded me of this quote:

"I don’t feel like mentioning that my stomach is already full, Bonita thought. Full of butterflies. Fucking each other."

Pants said...

Holy velvet vulva Batman! I'm disgustingly happy for you, and of course a little envious of the dude who gets to make all the sexy talk with you.

But feeling all stomach stupid over a guy sure is fun isn't it? Me and the new beau (who shall henceforth be known as Pantscandy) are even doing the whole "meet the parents" thing over Christmas. If you need me, I'll be breathing into a plastic bag or getting batshittingly stupid drunk.

Merry Christmas gorgeous!

Lainey said...

jM - Hahaha, every time Jenn posts that, I laugh and laugh and laugh! Good stuff! And yes, that about sums up how I feel. It's very fun!

Pants - Woohoo for you and your Pantscandy! Fantastic! Looking forward to hearing about how Christmas went. Merry Merry, lovely!

Cindy said...

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute. A dude? Southern accent? On the phone? Has to be a 'jiban. Spill it sister!

You update so infrequently these days, I don't even know when to check anymore.

Merry Christmas chickie! Happy New Many Year.

Anna von Beaverplatz said...

So I can publicly squee now?

SQUEEEE!

*phew* it was hard to hold that in.

Lainey said...

GAWD, I'm so bad at responding to comments and I don't know why - it's not like I'm busy doing anything. Seriously.

Cindy - *grin*. Also, I always update on Wednesdays. I haven't missed a Wednesday since June or July!

AvB - Yes, you can. You've been VERY good holding that in! Thank you. Hee, I squee about it every day!

Ranylt Richildis said...

Awww.

Lainey said...

Ranylt - Aww, thanks! Also, thanks for stopping by!