(From Passive Aggressive Notes - I have no idea why they don't exist on Wednesdays, but it makes me smile!)
- Watching my big piggycat chase after the laser pointer and listening to her purr while she's playing.
- Listening to (and maybe chair dancing to) the songs from "Glee" in my office.
- Blueberry sorbet mixed with lemon gelato or (it is surprisingly tasty) chocolate gelato.
- Turning on my Christmas tree lights.
- The #1 search that brings folks here is, "what's the opposite of exciting?"
- Diet Barq's root beer.
- Singing the "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala" part of Lily Allen's "Smile".
- Misery Night
- My cinnamon chai candle with the wooden wick that sounds like a crackling fire.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Laying my jammies on the radiator while I shower & then putting on toasty jammies.
- Toast and jam.
- Hilarious texts and emails from Sarina.
- My new Miche purse with its 6 different covers (or as Sarina calls them, "purse pants").
- My Jersey Shore nickname is L-Scream. Awesome.
- Snooze alarm dreams.
- You fuckers.
What are 2 of yours? Or 5... or however many you want...
Happy No Whining Wednesday!!