Quick and dirty and short and sweet - I'll let you make your own joke.
Ok, so, even though Cindy's on vacation and isn't around to nag me about my blog, I feel obligated to post something anyway.
It's like seconds away from being Wednesday, so I'm not really allowed to whine about how MEG keeps kicking my ass in Scrabble and making me wonder why I continue to play with her and I'm not really allowed to whine about how that boy's flight got canceled last weekend, so we didn't get to make the kissy faces at each other. INSTEAD, I'm going to focus on how I WON a game of Scrabble (not against that damn Meg though!) and how that boy's flight got rescheduled for this weekend, so I'll get to make kissy faces in THREE days!
Yeah, so if I can just get through the next 3 days (AGAIN), things will be good.
Here are a few more of those calendar things (holy BALLS, thank god for that damn calendar so I don't have to think!)
- Barbie doll hair (Seriously, it says this)
- The smell of popcorn (Ok, but not the microwave kind. Sometimes it smells VILE.)
- Whimsical toothbrushes (Is this a thing?)
- Having pizzazz (Oh man, I love that word! Could you even have that word in Scrabble?)
- High ceilings (Unless you have to paint them)
- A hemidemisemiquaver note (Anyone?)
- Toasted and buttered English muffins (Mmmm, with blackberry jam!)
Happy No Whining Wednesday!