Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh, It 's Already Been Broughten!

I I scheduled an interview for Friday. An interview with a most unsuitable candidate. (Not this unsuitable, because I'm not a monster!) Then I took Friday off. Jackie has to do the interview.

And to up the douche factor? I yelled BOO-YA after I told her.

Lainey - 1 (maybe 1.5)
Jackie - 1

On a related note - jamiepants was attending a fair at a community college and may have the opportunity to snag her very own Go Army FREEDOM Mug. I am tickled pink at the prospect of multiple FREEDOM Mugs circulating throughout the blogonets. Tickled pink!

6 comments:

Anna von Beaverplatz said...

The "BOO-YAH!" definitely gives you an additional .5.

Douchetastic!

Jeremy Feist said...

Personally, I enjoy a good hardy "SUCK IT!" followed by a crotch chop myself, but I suppose "BOO-YAH!" works too.

Lainey said...

AvB - thank you. I've decided that you will be the Points Referee. But, only if it's to my advantage. If not, you will promptly be fired as the Points Referee. My house, my rules. BOO-YAH! (dear godtopus, can you imagine living with someone like that? *shudder*)

Jeremy Darling - I enjoy a well placed "SUCK IT", (that's what she said) but I'm in HR and have to watch my filthy mouth sometimes. Probably more times than I actually do now that I think about it...

jamiepants said...

Sadly, the army had no freedom mugs with them. I had to settle for a freedom pen. NEXT TIME, THOUGH?!?! BOO-YA.

jamiepants said...

HAHAHA, AvB, I just read your name as Anna von Booyaplatz in my head. Awesome.

Sarah said...

Y'all may be pleased to hear that Cafe Press has a delightful assortment of mugs plastered with variations of "Got Freedom?" A number of them mention one or more branch(es) of the military; several of them have flag motifs.

Now that's klassy.